Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Wellllllllllllll

I'll write another one today....Cause I had an amazing evening with my friend who came over, and she really deserves a good nickname but I'm having trouble devising one. Hmmmm...I don't know!!! Aha...Maybe, for now, I will refer to her as MBD. Which is an acronym for something that only she knows about because it was really just said in passing :P HaHA! I shall fool you all, and win the world for myself! *cough* Ahem...Um, I'm sorry. What was I saying? Oh, right-o!

MBD! So we had a fantastic time watching The Fourth Kind (we loved it, cause it is INTENSE--so suck it, haters!) and nomming on my delicious homemade mac n cheese! OM NOM NOM. Lol. I crack myself up. Then we played some games on teh Xbox, and she even enjoyed it despite her xbox-haterism!

So once again, another fantastic day and evening, ladies and gents, boys and girls, dogs and cats...? OH also, you, you very specific reader who will know who you are if you read this post: Saying TTFN does not make me gay! Hmph. TTFN is a Tigger thing, not a 90's thing. SUCK IT.

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment