Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

AMAZING weekend!

This weekend was, quite simply, very very awesome and amazing! It really is nice for me to look back and realize I've been writing a lot about how awesome my days and activities have been, lately. Positive reinforcement is one of the best benefits of writing this blog :)

So to kick it off, Friday night with MBD was absolutely awesome, as I wrote about already. Then, on Saturday afternoon, my friend Shorty and I headed out for Magic Mountain! During the 4.5 hour car drive to the apartment of the friend at which we stayed, we had very long and in-depth talks about EVERYthing. It was really really good for both of us. I talked a lot about Dove, and I feel like I gained a lot of valuable insight into the way I've been dealing with the aftermath of that situation and how I am moving forward. Shorty is seriously JUST like me in the overly analytical aspect of how his brain works, and that makes it really easy for us to relate to each other. We also talked about his past relationships and current interests/"drama", lol, and about my current romantic interest. It is a damned small world!

Anyway, we had plenty of long, useful, insightful talks in the car, came up with a brilliant inside joke about how using chapstick prevents vampirism, then spent the late night hanging out with his friends. We got up at 8 the next morning (after accidentally waking up to my iPad's 7:00 alarm from the day before D:), and headed for the park. I had a free friend ticket for Shorty to use, and with my Discover card we were able to get into the park about 5 minutes early. We rode Tatsu, Apocalypse, and Scream all in short order within the first 1 hour, probably! We even got back in line for Scream afterward and got right back on the ride right away. So awesome. The rest of the day went a little more slowly, partly because the lines caught up with us and partially because we didn't want to overwhelm ourselves with too many rides in too short a time!

For most of Sunday, I was texting with MBD about all kinds of things, which was very entertaining and fun :) We made plans for tomorrow evening: I'm gonna cook up some breakfast for dinner, and we're gonna watch "a million YouTube videos" :D

Also, I'm seeing a very old friend today who is on a huuuge road trip across the whole country. I haven't seen her since 2003! So, this week is starting out pretty much awesome :)

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment