Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Bloggety Shmoggety

I've had those two fake words stuck in my head kinda all day so I figured I should use them as the title!

Today was awesome :D I got a Freebirds t-shirt using the points from my rewards card, and my burrito was also free! That was super awesome, I only had to pay for my soda! Then I spent around two and a half hours chatting it up with a pretty awesome person, and then I went and played Halo with Swizzle (lol...that's an awful nickname). Now I am gonna go to sleep soon after I finish this old episode of Doctor Who from 1963... O.O

Anyway! People can be fantastic :) On the other hand, people can be awful and irritating :P But not today! Today was all about the fantastic kind. Which made me happy. I'm still happy about it. That silly kind of happy that might make you a bit dilapidated-ed-ed-ed.....Wowwwww, that is a REALLY old in-joke that Ventus used to have with her friends...I don't even know what the in-joke was, just that there was one around that word hahaha. I feel loopy. In a good way. the late-night hyper kind of way. I guess that's not very unusual...it is almost 3:00 lol.

Doo-dee-doo...That might be a sign that I should stop nao. Hehe. I has a crush. BLERG. Liz Lemon.

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment