Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Last night, I went to a party

And I enjoyed it! All by myself! Not like I didn't have friends, I knew pretty much every person there, but I mean in the respect that it was the first party I've attended without being in the company of Dove. I didn't ever go to parties in high school, and I didn't go to any in college until I started dating Dove, because she had a big circle of friends and wanted me to go with her to those parties, naturally. What I've realized though, is that because I went to those parties for her, and not for myself, that is the reason why I've still held this belief until now that I really just can't enjoy parties at all. Last night I proved myself wrong. I still don't participate in drinking or anything else, but it just ended up being really fun to see so many of my friends and colleagues being relaxed and having fun at the beginning of our spring break :) Not to mention, at this particular party, my friends' band played some live music in the garage, which was freakin awesome!! I always love watching my friends perform in a band together, because it makes me a little jealous that they are doing something I've always wanted to do, but also makes me really happy to see them all doing something they love doing just because they can and they're good at it.

So yeah. the party was fun ^_^ And, it's Spring break! Woot woot! Also....DOCTOR WHO EPISODE TODAY OMFG. SO EXCITED. Now that that's out of the way, I think I shall go lament how warm the weather has gotten, and sit around doing nothing (or maybe playing Halo) until we Whovians get together to watch Doctor Who ^_^

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment