Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

3 years ago today

Was the day Dove and I officially started dating. It's about time i got around to this blog post, since I said I would write one today...

Surprisingly, I haven't really been experiencing much of any emotions about her today. I actually got a little upset about something else to do with a friend, today, so maybe that distracted me, or maybe I wouldn't have had emotions about Dove anyway, even if I didn't have these other negative feelings and worries about my friend. Not gonna talk about that, though, because I am not sure what is going on yet, so...meh. We'll see.

In fact I really don't have much of anything to say about anything. I've watched a lot of classic Doctor Who today, just four more episodes to finish the second season...and that's about all. Oh, happy Easter! That's today. Not that I care much. I am just glad it started raining again tonight :) And I am seriously considering going for a run in the rain.

I have no idea what I'm going to do tomorrow, since my plans fell through....sigh. I suppose I should just practice. I should do that tonight too.

I am honestly surprised that I don't have anything to say. I don't feel words bubbling up like I normally do. Whatevs. It's April tomorrow...yayyyy.

Ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment