Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

If the Doctor were real...

You know what I would do? I'll tell you.

Right here, right now.

Like, now.

I would go back in time, and change history, so that Monopoly the board game was never invented. Ever. EVER.

That is all. That's it.


Aside from the inevitably long and horrible game of Monopoly played tonight, today was in fact a pretty good day, just as I predicted. I'm on my iPad right now and actually really tired so I'm not going to get into any details. But I spent time with Swizzle+Sparkle, and MBD, tonight, watching Disney movies and playing board games. I also came up with a completely new and original nickname for MBD, that is now my personal nickname for her, and she decided upon her own personal nickname for me as well. So that was fun :)

I think I'm going to maybe literally pass out if I don't just go to sleep, so TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment