Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Wellllllll Friday night....

Some of you reading might already have at least a little bit of an idea what happened on Friday night, and if so, good for you! Haha. I'm not gonna go into too much detail, but....Friiiiiiday was awwwwwesome! ^_^

So let's see...basically, a girl asked me out this past week. Humm, I think I'll call her Sleepy Bug. Hehe. No one will understand that at all except for me. Maybe just Sleepy, for short. But so this came as a total surprise to me, just way out of left field. I had to think about it for a day or so, but I pretty quickly decided that it was worth it to at least just go on a date with her and see how things went. Sooo we basically instantly started talking/texting frequently, and started getting to know each other that way. We set Friday as our date night.

I am definitely formatting this far too similarly to a journal entry. These details aren't necessary. If you want details, ask me! So, had our date on Friday, which consisted of the following things: Elysium movie, Dairy Queen, YouTube videos, 3 hour walk, and lots of talking, in that order. It became pretty clear pretty quickly that things clicked between us, so, we are definitely moving forward from this point!

Exciting times :) And once again, proof that the best things for me always seem to come when/where I least expect them!

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment