Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

Gigglypuff

That is now the new nickname for Sleepy Bug! Mwahaha. Ha.

Things have been preeeeeetty much amazing lately (barring the occasional really annoying homework assignment). Gigglypuff and I have been spending as much time together as we can, we are officially dating (!) as of 10/04, and I just met her parents this weekend!

"We click so hard" seems to be the phrase of the day, and it is proven more and more true every day. I didn't know I could ever find such a seemingly perfect match. There is simply nothing to put on the "cons" side of a pros and cons list, if I were to make one.

I expected myself to write more tonight, but my eyes ain't stayin open so well, sooooo I gotta go to the beds. I think I finished all my homework....bahaha, a song called "Homework" just came on in the music radio app I'm listening to! Funnay stuff.

TTFN folks!

1 comment: